Saturday, November 8, 2008

Fuel prices keep sliding

The fuel prices keep falling. This is less then what it was 3 years ago. The plus is that it is an amazing time to travel in California. More bang for your buck. But who knows when it is going to stop.

Interesting things to note.

41 cents sterling will get you 1 litre of fuel.

77 cents canadian will get you 1 litre of fuel.

96 cents australian will get one litre of fuel.

51 cents euro will get one litre of fuel.

These figures were based on Travelex exchange rates. And the math was worked out by myself. Forgive me if I am out a few cents.

But you get the point. The fuel as it stands (and I have traveled a fair bit ) doesn't get much cheaper. That is why I am stunned that it keeps going down day after day.

Cheers

Nick

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: